Home > 2017 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes > Factors influencing health status and contact with health services Z00-Z99 > Persons with potential health hazards related to family and personal history and certain conditions influencing health status Z77-Z99 > Family history of primary malignant neoplasm Z80-
2017 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code Z80.51
Family history of malignant neoplasm of kidney
2016 2017 Billable/Specific Code POA Exempt
- Z80.51 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Z80.51. Other international versions of ICD-10 Z80.51 may differ.
- Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.
- Family history of cancer of the kidney
- Family history of malignant neoplasm of kidney (situation)
- Fhx of kidney cancer
Present On Admission
- Z80.51 is considered exempt from POA reporting.
ICD-10-CM Z80.51 is grouped within Diagnostic Related Group (MS-DRG v34.0):
- 951 Other factors influencing health status
Convert ICD-10-CM Z80.51 to ICD-9-CM