Get Your Nonprofit Management Degree Online
The program leads to a Bachelor’s degree (120 credits). We accept transfer of up to 90 credits from any accredited college. Students can use our prior learning assessment program to apply for up to 30 credits for unaccredited ministry training and experience .
Students completing the program will:
- Understand and apply the roles and responsibilities of a nonprofit board of directors and the management team to provide governance and leadership to the nonprofit organization.
- Understand and apply basic accounting and budgeting principles in order to successfully manage the finances of a nonprofit organization.
- Understand and apply basic marketing, communication and fundraising strategies in operating a successful nonprofit organization.
- Understand and apply nonprofit management principles related toprogram development, ethics, decision-making and nonprofit legal and regulatory requirements.
- Understand and apply the essential elements of nonprofit human resource management including volunteer management, hiring, firing, supervision and legal considerations.
This position will prepare graduates to be a Social and Community Services Manager (SOC 11-9151) or Fundraising Manager (SOC 11-2031).
Qualifying students can get their tuition fully covered by Pell grants. Students may also use Federal loans or GI Bill benefits. We provide a 25% discount to military/veterans and staff at Rescue Missions and Salvation Army and a 50% discount to ministry interns .