WELCOME – TEXAS LIQUOR LAW
Texas liquor law attorneys: We focus on liquor law so that you can focus on business.
The Houston-based Texas liquor law attorneys of Monshaugen Van Huff, P.C. have more than 50 years collective experience representing bars, night clubs, restaurants, hotels, retailers and other liquor license holders doing business in the State of Texas. We represent both local and national clientele.
We believe that it takes legal knowledge, practical experience, and personal relationships to provide the most effective legal representation to our clients.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Liquor licensing and Texas Alcoholic Beverage Code compliance
- Liquor license administrative hearings, protest hearings and appeals
- Business entity formation, legal compliance, and registered agent services
- Purchase and sale of businesses (asset transfers and stock transfers)
- Concession agreements and management contracts
- Trademark and service mark registration and licensing
- Sexually oriented business licensing and compliance
- Employment law compliance
- Dram shop and liquor liability litigation defense
- Employment litigation defense
- Insurance coverage litigation
- General civil litigation and commercial liability defense
- Texas Texas Comptroller Audit Defense and Redetermination Hearings
- Internal Revenue Service audits and criminal defense
- Insurance coverage counseling
- Insurance defense representation
- Federal and IRS Tax Code violation defense
- Texas Alcoholic Beverage Code violation defense
- Texas Penal Code violation defense
- Houston Municipal Code violation defense
- Special counsel services.
The liquor law attorneys of Monshaugen Van Huff, P.C. have long-standing relationships with personnel in the TABC s Austin headquarters and district offices, as well as with the Texas Comptroller s office, the Texas Attorney General s office, the City of Houston and other municipalities. These relationships enable us to efficiently and successfully assist our clients in negotiating the complex regulatory environment in which they operate. Although we are based in Houston, we regularly represent hospitality industry clients throughout Texas, including Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, Corpus Christi, Beaumont and El Paso.
Please contact us with any questions you may have.